Becoming a Zen-Sational Basketball Shooter
Use Your Mind And My Powerful Techniques
To Improve your Shooting
Why Go Another Day Missing Basket After Basket
And Free Throw After Free Throw
When You Can Start Right Now
Learning A Better Way Of Shooting?
Have You Experienced … Kindle Version Now $4.99
- Frustration because you didn’t play better? Click on book Cover
- Anger when you missed a shot at a critical time?
- Giving away too many points when you are shooing free throws ?
- Lack of Confidence in your shooting?
- Negative attitudes?
- Losing close games?
- Losing to teams you think you are better than?
- Missing shots over and over again and not know how to get out of your slump?
- Trying hard to shoot well and it doesn’t work? You keep missing shots?
- Are you in a slump and don’t know how to get out?
Did You Answer Yes To Any Of These Questions?
If You Did, Isn’t It Time
To Do Something About These Issues?
Here Are Some More Questions
You May Want To Ask Yourself About Your Play
- Are you getting the most out of your talent?
- Are you able to transfer your talent into performing under pressure?
- Do you know why the majority of athletes never reach their potential?
- Do you really know how to make a basket or a free throw and how to fix it on the spot?
Did You Answer No To Any Of These Questions?
Have You Ever Asked Yourself
“I wish I knew how to improve my shooting”
Up to now, you just shoot, but how are you able to make it go into the basket?
I will teach you the science behind hand and eye coordination.
In the meantime, let me do a complimentary, no obligation evaluation of your game. Just email me or call me to schedule a day and time. My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me at 360-305-7084 anytime between 9AM and 9 PM Pacific time.
To read more about becoming a great basketball shooter, please go here.