Are You Really Serious About Your Basketball Mental Game?
Here Are The Steps You Need To Take
- Really commit to playing the mental game and make it important to you at this time in your basketball life.
- Read and study my book Becoming a Zen-Sational Basketball Shooter once a month for 12 months or until you really know each lesson well and then read it every six months after the first year. I know, you are saying to yourself that David just wants to sell his book to make money. If you really knew me, you could not even begin to believe that. My goal is to help you shoot the best you can and I sincerely believe that having my book to refer to is critical.
- Every time you are on the court, every time you are on the free throw line, every time you are sitting on the bench waiting to play, work on some aspect of your mental game..Don’t just mindlessly go through the motions.
- Every time you play or practice, make the core principles the most important thing you do. These core principles are the first, last, and end all of playing the mental game.
- Realize that playing the mental game is a life long process. Give it a chance by making it important and truly applying yourself. So, there you have it.
It is now up to you. I hope you go for it and get my book Becoming a Zen-Sational Basketball Shooter as it is truly a better way to play this wonderful game of basketball.
Contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360 305-7084. I am here to help you.